CURRENTLY CLOSED TO SUBMISSIONS
Qommunicate is now open to submissions of completed, standalone works. Payment will be a royalty arrangement instead of a flat flee. Here is a bit about what we’re looking for:
- Accepting fiction, non-fiction, poetry & visual art.
- Any genre.
- Both full lengths and collections of shorts acceptable.
- By or for any age group: children, teens and/or adults.
- MUST BE COMPLETED! – No works-in-progress.
- MUST BE EDITED! – If we have to edit for grammar, syntax and typos, we will probably reject it.
- Simultaneous submissions/multiple submissions okay.
- Previously unpublished work only.
- Send as attachment only.
- File types accepted: .DOC, .DOCX, .PDF & .RTF
MUST BE BY &/OR ABOUT LGBTQ+. In other words, either the writer or the material or both must be LGBTQ+.
Submit to: email@example.com
Want editorial feedback on your submission? Our Senior Editor Sage Kalmus now offers honest, constructive & respectful editorial feedback on submissions. Learn more here about how to request editorial feedback.