Click on the call for submission below to go straight to its guidelines or scroll down to peruse them all.
- Geek Out! II – Queer Pop Lit, Art & Ideas (DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR VISUAL ART ONLY!)
- Funny Queer: LGBTQ+ Humor
- Pan’s Ex² Queer Sex Poetry
- Hashtag Queer: LGBTQ+ Creative Anthology Vol. 4
- Queer Around & Around the World: LGBTQ+ True Stories Anthology
- Geek Out! III – Queer Pop Lit, Art & Ideas (Guidelines coming Jul. 1 ’19)
- Even More Queer Families: LGBTQ+ True Stories Anthology
- *CALLS FOR VISUAL ARTISTS!*
Email us at email@example.com with any questions.
DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR VISUAL ART ONLY! June 15, 2019
See full Geek Out II! submission guidelines for complete details.
Deadline: July 15, 2019
Are you a funny queer? Do people find you queerly hilarious? Prove it!
Seeking LGBTQ+ humor, be it fiction, nonfiction, poems, jokes, B&W comics — the only criteria is that it makes us laugh.
See full Funny Queer submission guidelines.
Deadline: September 14, 2019
Seeking erotic LGBTQ+ poetry for the follow-up to our first all-poetry series.
Deadline: January 31, 2020
Seeking fiction, non-fiction, poetry and scripts by & about LGBTQ+ people and lives for the fourth volume of our flagship publication.
See full Hashtag Queer submission guidelines.
Deadline: April 20, 2020
Seeking short personal memoirs in prose, poetry and dramatic form up to 3,500 words for our third volume on the themes of travel, immigration and multiculturalism from a LGBTQ+ perspective.
Deadline: May 21, 2020
Seeking the following, up to 7,500 words (or 5 pages for art), from LGBTQ+ writers and artists:
- Genre fiction (scifi, fantasy, western, romance, thriller, horror, etc.)
- Nontraditional/experimental poetry
- Creative nonfiction, opinion essays, topical articles and reviews (non-memoir)
- Scripts for stage, screen or audio
- Comics and graphic short stories
- Visual Art
Whatever you geek out about, we want to see it.
Full Geek Out! III submission guidelines coming July 1, 2019.
Deadline June 25, 2020
Seeking short personal memoirs in prose, poetry and dramatic form up to 3,500 words for our third volume on the theme of family from an LGBTQ+ perspective.
Deadline June 25, 2020
Seeking cover art for all books we publish and visual art for the interior of certain ones.
See full details on our calls for visual art.